25 Feb Rules of participation in the National Competition in Literature and Painting
This competition in literature and painting is a contribution in education and reading. Hundreds of pupils that will participate in competition will express their talent, their creative spirit and will be encouraged to read more.
- The competition starts on 20th February and closes on 31st March. after this phase starts the final selection from a Jury of specialists. The winners will be announced on 20th April.
- Participation in the first edition of the National Competition in Literature and Painting of the project “Readers of the Future” is opened for pupils of secondary schools and high school students of first grade, for the age group 11-17 years old.
- Topics of competition:
- Dear author: write a letter to the author of a book that has impressed you: what have you learned through it, do you like the author solution, how do you like the book to end; in the future, if you like writing, who will be the model of your writer, why do you like his/her book, etc. Accompany with your paintings if you would want.
- What is Anne Frank for me! In her diary Anne Frank has written: ” “It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything… Because I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.”
- I am a European in Albanian and Albanian in Europe: a challenge or tendency? This competition offers possibilities not only to discover the literary talent, but also to ask yourself how you will face the challenges of the future, starting from the opportunity to be a citizen of Europe, while you come from a small country that still aspire to become part of Europe.
- Each participant chooses the topic he/she would like, which can be developed as a story/poetry/drawing/essay/video/ Creation in prose should be 2 to 3 pages long. One poetry should have at least 5 stanzas. A video should be at least 3 minutes.
- Each participant can participate only with one creation. The responsible teacher for the competition in schools will send the 5-10 creations, in the address: [email protected]com, within 31st March 2017.
- Accompanying e-mail of the selected creations should contain the following information: data of the pupil (name and surname, date of birth, grade), data of the school (name, complete address, phone, e-mail) data of the responsible teacher (name and surname, phone, e-mail).
- Competition will have three winners, which will be announced in a literary event on 20th April and the 15 best creations will be published, alongside the creations of Italian and Macedonian peers, in an e-book in three languages Albanian, Macedonian, Italian. The selected works in painting will be displayed in various activities of each partners of the project.
- Winners of the first places will be given as present a set of literary books, and the schools will be awarded with a special prize.